Creative Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator (LNFA). This position is located in Throckmorton, Texas and a quarterly performance bonus is available! The Administrator is responsible for directing the overall operations of the home including clinical, social, dietary, and environmental needs of the residents are being met. The Administrator is also responsible for ensuring that consistent hiring and business office practices are being followed in accordance with company, state, and federal guidelines.
- Current, unrestricted LNFA in the state of Texas in accordance with state regulations;
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or a related field is preferred;
- Knowledge of state and federal nursing facility guidelines;
- Understanding of facility P & L statements;
- Experience working within budgeted guidelines;
- Strong communication and follow-up skills;
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment background check;
- Ability to qualify for facility fleet car insurance.
The Administrator is responsible for establishing a clear direction for the nursing home, to include the application and the implementation of established policies that secure resident services and business objectives. This is included, but not limited to:
- Implements and utilizes company approved forms and processes, assures compliance with established company formularies.
- Supports quality processes that secure positive resident service; Understands and adheres to the guidelines of “Residents’ Rights”.
- Is the liaison among the governing authority, the medical staff and the departments within the nursing home; prepares and forwards all reports required by management and licensing authorities.
- Works with the department heads in the hiring of personnel and assures that there are adequate numbers of staff to meet the needs of the residents on a twenty four hour basis.
- Develops or expands programs or services for community health and welfare promotion.
- Administers fiscal operations such as budget planning, business office functions, and operating within established budgets and facility business plans, meets or exceeds established A/R goals.
- Makes recommendations for improvement of and additions to nursing home buildings and equipment.
- Directs and coordinates activities of medical, nursing, and administrative staff and services.
- Represents nursing home at community meetings and promotes programs through various community events.
- Position requires being accessible on a 24-hour basis at all times.
Creative Solutions in Healthcare offers a highly competitive benefits package, including health insurance, tuition reimbursement, free CEUs, a company-sponsored life insurance policy, paid time off, and extensive company training. A quarterly performance bonus is also available.
Based out of Fort Worth Texas, Creative Solutions in Healthcare was founded in the year 2000. Our guiding principle is “A lived lived for others is a life worthwhile.” This extends to our company culture, where we make it our top priority to care for seniors with the respect, compassion and dignity they deserve. We are one of the largest providers of long term care in the state of Texas, and were recently named “Top 100 Companies” in the Fort Worth Business Press! With over 50 skilled nursing centers and 13 assisted living facilities throughout Texas, we have multiple opportunities that will match your career interests. Please contact us today to begin a new career!
Creative Solutions in Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).