MDS Case Manager - LVN or RN
Beaumont Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking for you! We have a terrific opportunity for an experienced LVN or RN Case Manager. We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Must be licensed RN or LVN in good standing in Texas;
- 2 years LTC experience preferred;
- Computer skills necessary;
- Strong assessment and interviewing skills;
- Experience working with Point-Click-Care and MDS 3.0 is highly desired;
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
Job duties will include the following:
- Completes all regulatory MDS Assessments and ensures assessments are completed timely and accurately.
- Proactively works with Therapy department to identify residents in need of occupational or physical therapy to achieve best possible outcomes.
- Reviews the 24-hour report book, telephone orders, weekly/monthly weights, accident & incident reports and weekly skin reports to capture any significant change assessment.
- Completes a comprehensive care plan for all Residents with input from the Interdisciplinary team members within 21-days of admission.
- Updates the care plan with input from the Interdisciplinary team members quarterly, any change in condition and upon re-admission.
- Distributes the monthly MDS/Care Plan calendar to appropriate members of the Interdisciplinary team.
- Attends Care Plan meetings with the Interdisciplinary team, Resident and Responsible Party.
- Prints the "QI" report from the clinical software system upon completion of an MDS Assessment and reviews the "QI" report with the DON prior to closing the assessment.
- Ensures completed MDS Assessments are signed by the Interdisciplinary team members during the daily stand-up meeting.
- Files the completed MDS Assessment.
- Upholds and ensures staff compliance with documenting ADLs on Kiosk.
If you are seeking a rewarding career with the opportunity for excellent bonus potential, please contact us today!
Please apply in person at:
Beaumont Nursing and Rehabilitation
1175 Denton Drive
Beaumont, TX 77707