AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO INCLUDE (but not limited to):
Observe commercial properties and report problems and issues to supervisor.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Demolition of vacant commercial property units.
- General construction for vacant commercial property units:
- Demolition - Carpeting
- Minor tenant repairs - Painting
- Electrical work - Drywall
- Metal studding
- Maintain property facility:
- Changing trash cans
- wiping windows
- maintaining vacant units
- Maintain onsite property issues:
- Irrigation issues
- Broken signs
- Broken curbs
- Broken car stops
- Pot hole patching
- Debris removal
- Complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the .
- Assist in facility work being performed by in-house contractors.
- Responsible for on call emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Carry Radio/Cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work as directed by supervisor
- Responsible for alerting the supervisor of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken
place or that may occur.
- Complete payroll time sheets
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all tenants, vendors, contractors, and fellow
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force
frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.