DBOX is seeking a full-time and experienced Art Director in our newly opened Miami office. The ideal candidate will be a passionate creative thinker with an extensive background in conceptualizing and developing engaging and sophisticated brand experiences and products in fields such as luxury real estate, hospitality, architecture, art and culture and/or fashion. The Art Director will be responsible for articulating and executing the vision and concept from the first phase of the process to delivery, working closely with Creative Director and team in New York, while cultivating a strong collaborative environment in our growing Miami studio.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide and manage all aspects of the artistic and conceptual development of marketing and promotional materials, including, but not limited to brand identity, print and digital collateral, print and digital ad campaigns, packaging, photography, web sites, environmental design and interactive design.
- Conduct in-depth creative and market research and exploration on each project to fully understand brand needs and challenges
- Work closely with Creative Director on conceptualizing, developing, and refining dynamic creative solutions and content
- Articulate and enforce the visual tone, style guide and core values to ensure seamless creative development and implementation to marketing strategies and brand experiences
- Energetic team player that is able to not only lead the creative process, but also help build the graphic design department infrastructure with a hands-on and collaborative approach
- Contribute to developing department process and performance standard
- Examine and approve the quality of the final artwork and materials by engaging closely with the production team to ensure flawless execution of design deliverables
- Brief, motivate and collaborate with our in-house Photographers, Interactive Designers, Visualizers and the Production Artists on each project
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; Clearly and eloquently communicate creative concepts to client and team; facilitate client meetings
- Detail driven and excellent time management skills to ensure that deadlines are met and must be able to work effectively under pressure, juggling multiple projects at once.
- Committed to a thoughtful and strategic design approach, while not afraid to think outside the box.
- Extensive design background with a portfolio reflecting 5 to 7 years of experience in a professional design studio
- Outstanding leadership and management skills to effectively direct and guide the creative team and client from beginning phase to delivery
- Proven ability to drive results through strategic creative solutions
- Sophisticated sense and in-depth knowledge of design (luxury real estate, architecture, art – a plus)
- Ability to naturally inspire and foster a collaborative and energetic studio culture
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Detail driven and excellent time management skills
Experience with the following software is required:
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
About DBOX :
DBOX is a design agency dedicated to craft and innovation in the strategic development of brands. We create stories and experiences in the fields of architecture, art, hospitality, and culture.
DBOX’s work has been recognized by organizations including the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (Emmy® Awards), Communication Arts, The Art Directors Club, World Luxury Award, American Design Awards, and The International Property Awards, and has been exhibited at The Museum of Modern Art, The Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo, The Art Institute of Chicago, and The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles.
DBOX was founded in 1996 and maintains studios in New York, London, Taipei, and Miami. Please visitdbox.com for more information.
Dbox, Inc. is a DFW area maintenance company that specializes in various solutions to get rid of these aesthetic pests, from trapping,...