DEB Construction (Designers, Engineers, Builders) was established in 1975 on a foundation of quality construction and service. This is achieved through a unique combination of architectural expertise, engineering proficiency and management acumen. From commercial high-rise buildings, to retrofits and tenant improvements, our reputation and expert craftsmanship are reflected in all projects, giving DEB Construction a reputation for performance excellence and buildings of uncompromising quality and style.
DEB Construction has over 35 years of experience in the areas of contracting including ground-up construction, retail renovations, core and shell, interior fit-outs, consolidations, and roll-out projects. DEB's core markets are Financial, Healthcare and Critical Facilities. DEB Construction, Inc., is a full-service construction company with headquarters in Anaheim, California, and an additional office in Pleasanton, CA but has licenses and does work in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
DEB Construction, Inc. is seeking a Superintendent with at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience for our Southern California region. Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates and monitor/manage the construction progress.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Ensure that all operations on site and done in a safely to ensure a zero incident project
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading
- Professionally represent DEB field operations to the subcontractors,
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Scheduling software (Microsoft Project).
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent, preferably within Financial, Healthcare and or Critical Facilities tenant improvements.
- A strong work ethic and a "can-do" attitude.
Commensurate with the experience of the candidate. DEB Construction, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please send your resume and salary history. Please note that resumes without salary history will not be considered.