Divvies is the recognized leader in the growing allergen-free gourmet food industry. Our specialty food products, which are all Nut-, Egg-, and Dairy-free are in high demand and we have developed a business with tremendous consumer loyalty. Our premium treats, which include cookies, popcorn, gourmet chocolate, and cupcakes, are placed nationally in gourmet stores as well as Whole Foods Markets and premier travel destinations.
We are seeking an experienced bookkeeper for a permanent part-time position approximately 25-30 hours per week. Candidate should be organized, detail-oriented, motivated and responsible. This role requires a mature individual with a strong sense of responsibility to work independently, a solid ability to prioritize, multi-task, and anticipate the needs of the company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years+ experience in Food Manufacturing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quickbooks knowledge
- Solid working knowledge of Excel and Word
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize Quickbooks to maintain accurate checking balances and bank recs
- Enter payroll in Quickbooks, reconcile payroll account, maintain employee payroll records
- Review, enter, and track purchases from vendors
- Cash flow projections
- Reconcile daily e-commerce deposits
We are located in South Salem NY, 10 minutes north of the Merritt Parkway at exit 38.
Please check our location prior to submitting your resume.