DotLoop is changing the world by redefining the way that people work, in real estate today and other industries tomorrow. *DotLoop" has grown more than 70 percent quarter-over-quarter since 2010 and was profitable even before it’s series A funding round. Backed by Trinity Ventures, the same firm that backed Starbucks, DotLoop is poised for rapid growth.
We’re looking for top Software Engineers to join our world-class engineering team, which includes talent from Yahoo!, HP, Zynga and other top companies. The problem space includes solving complex software problems such as managing high volume transactions, complex workflows, large data sets, mobile experiences and integrating mission-critical customer systems & data.
This is an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a fast growing start-up and be a critical member of a product team that’s building disruptive technology solving real world problem.
Responsibilities of a Software Engineer:
- Create high performance, scalable infrastructure powering dotloop’s desktop & mobile experiences using Java based web technologies
- Work closely with a world-class team of software engineers, designers and product managers.
- Mentor junior team members; influence the technology direction and product roadmap.
- Innovate, define, implement and evangelize industry best practices such as TDD, CI etc.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Strong coding skills and hands on experience with Java based web technologies
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, with hands-on experience in a variety of design patterns
- Experience with web services architecture and distributed technologies (like Hadoop and Cassandra) and the entire technology stack of a web-based application
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Equity and competitive salary
- Generous benefits package with paid time off, medical/dental insurance, life insurance and disability benefits, flexible spending accounts.
- Subsidized public transit
- And more!