Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® (DPTI) is currently seeking a permanent Traveling Physical Therapist to join our company!
The Traveling Physical Therapist’s role is to perform physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law on traveling assignments on an as needed basis throughout the organization. We currently have close to 90 clinics in 14 states, so the successful candidate should be willing to travel throughout all of our locations, when needed!
The Physical Therapist’s work is performed with considerable independence within corporate policies, state laws, and APTA guidelines. The Physical Therapist’s successful work performance requires initiative in supervisory skills as well as the ability to interpret and implement changes to resolve a variety of problems.
The length of travel assignments will vary based on individual needs of the clinic assigned to. The assignments could range from placements for 2 months to 1 year per location. In addition to being a full time employee and receiving the normal benefits associated with that classification, DPTI will also cover cost for the following: relocation/housing expense and licensure in any state assigned to.
- Graduate of an APTA approved physical therapy program with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Licensed or license-eligible by your state.
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Previous physical therapy experience in an outpatient setting is desired but not essential.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.