We have 10 immediate open positions for junior level Software Developers!
You'll be surrounded by innovative ideas, great people and a creative, game-changing culture that’s dedicated to your development. You will work with the latest technologies and tools such as .NET 4.0+, AJAX, jQuery, CSS3, SQL, iOS, Android, and more to create modern, highly interactive web and native mobile applications.
The software you will develop will help healthcare, education and government organizations achieve significant cost savings in their construction and facility development programs allowing them to instead invest where it will really make a difference - on hospitals and schools, and for hiring more doctors, nurses and teachers.
- Build software that is a joy to use! - Easy, intuitive, and allows users to accomplish their work more efficiently than without the software.
- Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Scrum/agile methodology.
- Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with management, other engineers, and
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science