e-Builder is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This position will perform quality assurance planning, testing and regression testing for all software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound QA principles and established methodologies.
Our software helps healthcare, education and government organizations achieve significant cost savings in their construction and facility development programs allowing them to instead invest where it will really make a difference - on hospitals and schools, and for hiring more doctors, nurses and teachers.
- Test all bug fixes, product upgrades, or custom development projects prior to release to either targeted customers (i.e., custom work) or the general user base.
- Develop, maintain and communicate all aspects of the written quality assurance test plan. Continuously update the plan based on feedback or defects identified after each release.
- Work closely with the product development, product management, and usability teams to formulate effective test plans and test cases for new product releases, custom development projects, and product upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field
- 2 years minimum of web application and regression testing experience.
- Knowledge of web application development using ASP.NET, SQL, web 2.0 technologies, and testing automation tools a plus
- Experience with Agile\Scrum methodology a plus
e-Builder provides competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement, along with great benefits including team bonuses, vacation, health insurance, 401k, and more!
e-Builder is an Equal Opportunity Employer