e-Builder is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. You'll be surrounded by innovative ideas, great people and a creative, game-changing culture that’s dedicated to your development!
This position will perform quality assurance planning and testing for all software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound QA principles and established methodologies.
- Test all e-Builder bug fixes, product upgrades, or custom development projects prior to release to either targeted customers (i.e., custom work) or the general user base.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate all aspects of the written quality assurance test plan. Continuously update the plan based on feedback or defects identified after each release.
- Work closely with the Product Management, User Experience, Product Development, and Support teams to formulate effective test plans and test cases to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Execute various types of testing such as Integration, End to End, Regression, Performance, Data Validation, Browser and Mobile Compatibility testing.
- Document issues and engage with developers in their resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related technical field.
- Minimum of 2 years of web application testing experience.
- Experience testing Microsoft based technologies (IIS, .Net, WCF, SQL Server, etc.)
- Mobile device application testing experience preferred.
- Business knowledge of the construction industry highly desirable
e-Builder is an Equal Opportunity Employer