Who we are?
eComfort.com is fast growing retailer of home improvement products, specializing in the HVAC sector. We are working to replace the strict hierarchy that has long dominated the HVAC industry with a central market that connects innovative manufacturers, expert technicians, and demanding customers. We are looking for a curious, innovative, and articulate engineer to help us achieve this vision.
Who are we looking for?
- A curious individual, who will keep abreast of industry news and innovations.
- A person with strong time-management skills, who can move seamlessly from one task to another
- A detail-oriented person, who will take the time to notice the small factors that make all the difference
- An articulate individual that can communicate clearly and concisely in both written and spoken language
What is the purpose of this job?
As an Application and Support Engineer, you are responsible for being able to make sure that we are providing the right solutions to meet our customers home comfort needs. eComfort.com prides itself on the expertise we are able to provide to our customers. You will be responsible for becoming knowledgeable in the wide variety of products we offer to offer expert advice and support both to customers and our customer service and sales representatives. Knowledge is the foundation of the service we offer to our customers. As the on-staff technical expert, you are responsible for addressing any inquiries customers may have about a product. This includes questions about a product’s capabilities, operation, and installation, as well as working with on-site technicians to troubleshoot and correct issues with installed equipment. In addition to assisting customers directly, you will also work with our Product Advisor’s to assess customer’s needs and recommend and design appropriate solutions. Finally, you will be responsible for staying abreast of new technologies in the field and training others within and outside the company about them.
What will you do?
- Assist our product advisors with technical and application advise to deliver the best product solutions to our customers
- Respond to customer technical inquiries to help them make informed decisions and get the most out of their HVAC equipment
- Work with homeowners and their technicians to trouble shoot problems and provide warranty support
- Perform load calculations and specify equipment to ensure home and business owners have efficient and effective solutions to provide a healthy and comfortable environment
- Design and create mechanical and electrical schematics to make sure installers in the field have the information they need to make systems work as they were designed
- Develop and present training materials and presentations to make sure our product advisors are informed of new developments and have the knowledge they need to assist customers in choosing the best solutions for their HVAC needs
Why work at eComfort.com?
eComfort.com offers a workplace environment that is casual, fast-paced and fun. You will work with friendly and talented individuals who are dedicated to reinventing our industry. The office environment features casual dress, weekly catered lunches, and daily opportunities to work with a variety of people from across the company. Health and dental insurance is available, as are performance bonuses to reward good work. You will also receive paid time off including holidays. As a company that prides itself on our expertise, we understand learning does not end in the class room. We provide paid on the job training as well as the opportunities and resources you need to reach your full potential. As a still young and growing company, we seek to find talented individuals, who want to grow personally and professionally. We will provide you with the advancement opportunities you need to reach your goals.