We are a major online and in-store retailer of musical instruments in midtown NYC.
You’ll take our vision to the next level while collaborating to build advertising and email marketing campaigns. From website landing pages, banners, product video and stills, you understand how to optimize and adapt assets for the web and print.
- Conceptualizing, executing and overseeing projects throughout production.
- Develop and publish web assets for merchandising and promoting our products and brands to ensure consistency of look and feel.
- Art direction of photo and video shoots.
- Apply professional graphic design principles to the creation of print, multimedia graphics, and websites.
- Develop and oversee layout and graphic design for our email marketing.
- Develop and execute banners for use on landing pages and search networks.
- Develop and oversee web graphics for use on social platforms and third party apps.
- Asset management/archiving.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for collateral.
What you’ll need to rock this role:
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design and production.
- 1-2 years experience working with Developers to build out web-based assets.
- Excellent team relationship skills.
- Solid understanding of and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and business objectives.
- Experience in coordinating the day-to-day production and design of projects.
- Must be exceptionally organized, self-motivated, deadline-oriented and effective at communicating.
- Online portfolio showcasing excellent creative that demonstrates experience in print, web, and video media.
- Expert level understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience working in backend Admin tools, preferably for a retail company.
- Comfortable working in a grassroots environment and getting your “hands dirty”.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems and collaborate with others to find solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and do it well.
- Tradeshow experience is a plus.
Indeed - 23 months ago
eCommerce Music Store in NYC