Are you a constant learner that is obsessed with analyzing data and trends to move the needle forward?
Do you enjoy solving problems and identifying new opportunities for business growth?
Have you used business intelligence and analytics tools to build online user communities around products?
The role of Digital Marketing Analyst/Growth Hacker is to work with sales, marketing and technology teams to dramatically grow adoption of eCornell’s learning products in a B2C and B2B environment. By analyzing data and trends, combined with real customer feedback, your job is to quickly identify areas to improve efficiency, quality, and sustainable product growth using iterative, agile principles.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst/Growth Hacker, you will work within the parameters of a scalable and repeatable method for growth, driven by product and inspired by data. You're passionate about working at the intersection of data, product, and marketing. Additionally, you understand the product, with a creative mind and technical vocabulary to implement what users want.
The Digital Marketing Analyst/Growth Hacker responsibilities are:
- Building forecasts for online campaigns and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor, optimize and analyze inbound and outbound marketing campaigns on a regular basis.
- Assist in the development of user communities to engage and learn from our audiences to improve audience understanding, and growth strategies.
- Iterate on ideas and concepts to make a deep and meaningful impact with our customers to drive product and revenue growth.
- Utilize analysis and business judgment to prioritize, identify, detect and solve complex issues on monetization and optimization processes.
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams to enhance the optimization and tracking of reports, escalation process, automated alerts, business rules, etc.
- Be very knowledgeable in testing processes, measurement, data mining and marketing data.
“Growth hackers are a hybrid of marketer and coder, one who looks at the traditional question of “How do I get customers for my product?” and answers with A/B tests, landing pages, viral factor, email deliverability, and Open Graph. On top of this, they layer the discipline of direct marketing, with its emphasis on quantitative measurement, scenario modeling via spreadsheets, and a lot of database queries.” - Andrew Chen
Skills and Requirements:
The candidate must have strong analytical skills and proven ability in collection of data and analysis of trends in order to predict conclusions, make recommendations, and grow revenue.
- Ability to manage multiple parallel tasks and work within project time lines.
- Work both individually and as part of a team.
- Utilize excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in database applications with experience writing queries using SQL.
- Should also have working knowledge of Pay-per-click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), e-mail marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and have worked within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Experience developing online communities to leverage customer data in product development and marketing decisions.
- Hands-on with Agile Methodology and development processes.
- Iterative discipline, with a focus on development of key metrics to track progress real-time.
- Hands-on experience working with Business Analytics and Big Data tools (E.g. Good Data, Cognos, Apache Pig, Hadoop NoSQL, etc).
- Strong analytical skills to both understand and empathize with our audiences in order to develop strategies that make a genuine connection to drive growth.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders, with proven ability to communicate a vision that motivates and inspires others.
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex and competing business objectives in a highly fluid and dynamic environment.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing or similar with emphases on data-driven results.
- Should possess skills and knowledge in using marketing tools to drive deep data insights
- 2 to 4 years on-hand experience in the field of quantitative marketing analysis programs, client or website performance.
- This position is based in Ithaca, NY.
- Relocation requirements will be considered for qualified candidates.
- Remote position may be considered for qualified applicants.
eCornell, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cornell University, is an award winning, online learning company, delivering courses to students in more than 200 countries with 40% annual enrollment growth.
- 2012 'Top 20 Leadership Training Companies'
- 2009-2012 'Best Leadership Development Program' by Readers of eLearning Magazine
- 2012 'Customer Service Team of the Year' by American Business Awards
- 2012 'Top 500 Privately-Held Businesses' by Diversity Business
- 2011 Tech 200 List of Fastest Growing Technology Companies
- 2011 'Best Software-as-a-Service Learning Management System' by E-Learning! magazine
Our innovative approach to delivering Cornell University course content in an online socially networked environment is used by several of the world's largest corporations. Our vision is to be the best provider of online learning experiences that empower individuals to innovate in their career, company, or community. We will accomplish that by building active online communities, enabling dynamic course content, and streamlining course creation by faculty authors. This is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that values and rewards the accomplishment of personal, team, and company goals.
eCornell is an affirmation action/equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE: http://goo.gl/hRY3v