eLink is hiring additional Salesforce Administrators/ Developers & Architects.
Also opportunities for entry individuals.
Fast growing Salesforce.com business partner seeking motivated administrators, developers and architects with an attention to detail for upcoming projects. We are seeking individuals to work with with direct Fortune 1000 clients and internal projects. eLink is a performance driven company.
eLink is a 13 year old company enterprise software company working with Fortune 1000 companies around the world. We have partnerships with Salesforce.com, Google, Amazon and others to provide best in class solutions to our clients. eLink has worked with Salesforce.com since 2003 and one of their first business partners in 2005 with applications on the AppExchange. We have clients in Healthcare, Energy, Technology, Government, Logistics vertical markets to name a few and work with leading affiliate partners through-out the industry.
- Strong communications skills
- Strong inter-personnel skills
- Strong presentation skills (both phone and in-person, in limit cases for client onsite visits)
- Strong Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to work with a team and independently (self motivated)
- Dependable and reliable individuals seeking a long term relationship to grow with the company
- Broadband internet/phone connectivity required (solutions is cloud based and requires the ability to access/demo to clients across the web)
- Experience with various web browsers (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome)
- Internet software experience a plus (like Salesforce.com, Quickbooks Online, Google Apps, Netsuite, Facebook or others cloud/internet solutions)
- US Citizens Only - No H1/L1 Visas or third parties accepted
Administrator Experience Requirements:
- Custom Fields/Layouts/Objects
- Workflows/Validation Rules/Process Approvals
- User Administration/Roles Management/Sharing Models
- Portals (Customer/Partner) or Communities (optional)
- Admin Certifications (plus)
- Working with large deployments
Developer Experience Requirements:
- VisualForce Programming
- Apex Development
- Web Service Integration/XML/Soap
- Java experience (plus)
Architect Experience Requirements:
- All developer requirements above
- Design & Architecture
- Agile/SCRUM Methodologies
- Leadership experience
- Effective communications experience
- Experience with large scale deployments
Individuals looking to learn grow in their carrier and something new.
- Strong computer skills
- Self starter and ability to learn independently
- Task driven / goal oriented individials.
For developer types
- Java (or C++) experience a plus with ability to learn new cloud technologies
- Contract position (1099)
- Flexible work schedules
- Work from home available
- Additional training/education is provided.
We are looking for motivated individuals who like challenges.
Please reply with the following:
- Interest in the position