Sales | Austin, TX, United States
eMarketingGames, an international start-up focused on mobile marketing games, is looking for talented, self-starting and passionate business development professionals to help build our US division, headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Our team has already developed mobile games for high profile clients such as EA Games, Coca Cola and Audi, and have won Mobile Games of the Year awards several times. We are looking to leverage these key references to capture market share in the fast growing US market segment.
Do you have the talent, drive and impatience to help us grow?
What's in it for you?
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Aggressive commission plan
- Part of a young and agile team environment where innovation is executed more than planned
- Fast paced and growing industry, with loads of success stories just waiting to happen
What are the job duties?
- Your overall objective is to sell mobile games projects to marketing agencies
- Develop and manage the relationships within your accounts
- Demonstrating / selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Build a plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources where needed
- Exceeding activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction within your accounts
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Additional job duties as assigned
Professional skills the ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of selling experience
- Track record of success selling into Mid Market and Enterprise companies
- Experience selling to advertising or marketing agencies a plus
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Track record of closing the sale over the phone or email
- Bachelor degree
- Master degree or MBA a plus
What personal skills does the ideal candidate have?
- Team player
- Passionate about the fast paced world of technology innovation
To apply please email your cover-letter and resume using the form below. You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing contributing to create something unique.