This position is responsible for assisting in the creation and optimization of marketing campaigns for eSalon. Responsibilities include, creative testing, audience segmentation, bid management, as well as providing campaign reports & analysis for continued growth of customer acquisition efforts.
- BS/BA required.
- At least 2 years experience - online marketing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking ability.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong ability to work with and analyze numbers.
- Data driven.
- Creativity and initiative in solving problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Energetic, proactive, self starter.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Monitor day to day campaign performance.
- Identify areas for improvement and help implement changes to improve performance metrics.
- Assist in creating and managing ad campaigns.
- Update and maintain daily reporting.
- Perform any related administrative and operational functions.
- Communicate campaign results to management.