1. Honors customers by providing quick, friendly and personal service.
2. Prepares made to order sandwiches and salads to recipe
3. Clean working area and other kitchen areas as defined by the supervisors.
4. Produce, validate and store foods listed on prep sheet by recipe in a timely manner
5. Maintain organization of all food storage areas/
6. Use sharp knives as well as electrical slicing and mixing equipment.
7. Follow procedures and existing recipes.
8. Clean floors and mats in the immediate prep area.
9. Maintain food hygiene standard.
10. Establish and maintain a sense of self pride and passion of food, service and high standards.
11. Maintain impeccable personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
12. Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and Company policies.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step
2. Positive, optimistic, enthusiastic and self-confident attitude. Operates calmly and
proactively in stressful and difficult situations.
3. Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
4. Teamwork is essential.
5. Organization skills.
6. Must be able to maintain a high level of sanitation/cleanliness in area as well as equipment.
Working Conditions and Environment:
1. Must be able to work independently.
2. Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions
3. Must be able to push or pull food carts weighing up to 150 pounds.
4. Must be able to lift pans of hot foods and bowls and trays of cold food.
5. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English and speak distinctly and
persuasively to others.
6. Make continuous or repetitive arm-hand movements, such as slicing or chopping food.
7. Bend or stoop repeatedly over time, such as removing items from stove, oven or refrigerator.
8. Remain in a standing position for extended periods of time.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
eatZi’s is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.