1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, and all other aspects of customer service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
3. Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
4. Communicate customer requests, concerns or complaints to management.
5. Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
6. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
7. Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
8. Support and emulate the work culture, policies, procedures, and standardization set for by eatZi’s.
1. Possess good guest service skills.
2. Ability to work in a high volume environment.
3. 1-2 years cashier experience.
4. Ability to work well with others.
5. Ability to process information/merchandise through register system.
6. Ability to communicate with associates and customers.
7. Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
8. Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
9. Basic cash handling skills a must.
10. Ability to lift 10 – 15 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT:
1. Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
2. Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
3. Must be able to work independently.
4. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
eatZi’s is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.