1. Train and manage kitchen personnel.
2. Produce, validate and store foods listed on prep sheet by recipe in a timely manner.
3. Supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities.
4. Ability to handle large volume cooking and fast paced environment.
5. Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance.
6. Ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen.
7. Maintaining impeccable personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the
workplace is incredibly important for all chefs.
8. Partner and inspire the market level staff to establish and maintain a sense of self pride and
passion of food, service and high standards.
9. Give “HONEST” direct unfiltered information regarding back of house and front of house team
performance to the Executive Chef.
10. Work closely with the executive chef to build a BRAND that is unique, upscale, profitable
and a compelling place to work and shop.
11. Support and emulate the work culture, policies, procedures, and standardization set for by
1. The ideal candidate will possess a culinary degree with 4 or more years of industry and
culinary management experience.
2. A minimum of 2+ year knowledge and experience of high volume “meal-market” food
production and merchandising.
3. Well-organized, with proven ability to meet timelines and show results through initiatives.
4. Is results-oriented and able to set the vision and see the “big picture.”
5. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Is resourceful.
6. Positive, optimistic, enthusiastic and self-confident attitude. Operates calmly and
proactively in stressful and difficult situations.
7. Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
8. Communicates and interacts professionally and respectfully with all levels of individual in the
9. Background in High-Profile restaurants, hotels, and/or resorts.