Customer Service Representative
ethosIQ, CCP – Westminster, CO
10955 Westmoor Dr
Westminster, CO 80021
Staring Pay $10.50 an hour
Looking for Agents that can work nights and/or weekends
Call Center Agent Job Duties: Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
Assist customers with placing orders via coordinating transportation, Some selling will be required.
Deal directly with customers either by telephone, email.
Deal with customers, sub-contractors, vendors, and coworkers in a friendly, helpful, and professional manner at all times
Respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle and resolve customer complaints
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
Perform customer verifications (company, phone number, email address, and location)
Process order forms and requests as required
Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource or manager
Manage customers' accounts\contact information (keep current)
Keep DETAILED records of customer interactions and transactions (thoroughly and accurately document the details of ALL service orders)
Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
Record details of actions taken
Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and external departments as needed to address customers issue\request
Follow up on customer interactions
Identify and escalate priority issues
Research required information using available resources
This position requires that you have an outgoing and energetic personality and that you be a team player.
Ability and willingness to a sales position as well as customer service depending on type of call received.
You must have great listening skills and extraordinary customer service skills.
You must also possess and use proper phone etiquette, have a good memory, and be able to multitask. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential!
Candidates must have the ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
Candidates must also type 30+ wpm, familiar with and Excel.
1. Experience in a contact center/customer service capacity or similar high-transaction service environment is desired.
2. Provide pleasant and professional assistance to customers by telephone, web or email. Must be passionate about servicing the customer and pursuing "win-win" outcomes. Handle internal and external customer issues and provide a complete and total resolution to those issues.
3. This position deals with consumers in a fast paced, time sensitive environment. Successful candidate must thrive under pressure and adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment while executing solid problem solving skills with a dedication to detail.
4. Must have intermediate level computer skills preferably in Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet usage.
5. A successful candidate must display a solid command of English written and verbal communication skills that are clear and articulate.
6. This location will also require some fluent Spanish bilingual customer support representatives.
7. Meet performance requirements including, but not limited to: Attendance, dress code, performance metric requirements. Unsurpassed dependability is required.
8. Planned shifts/work hours vary and are subject to change as determined by business needs. This is a 24/7 project.
9. At least one weekend shift will be required.
10.Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent