CONFIDENT, PERSONABLE, CREATIVE, SOLUTION-FOCUSED, SELF-STARTER
Does this describe you? If yes, our team wants to hear from you.
It's a great time to join expresscopy.com - a fast-growing, online direct marketing provider specializing in full-color direct mail solutions for our national client base. Our enthusiastic & dedicated team is positioned to deliver the best marketing solutions to help our clients’ businesses grow.
We are expanding our national sales efforts and are seeking team players who love the challenge of building relationships and taking ownership of supporting the success of our customer's businesses. Our fast-paced environment will provide unlimited opportunity for growth and experience.
We look forward to hearing from applicants who meet the job qualifications and who are eager to accept the job responsibilities listed below.
Take ownership of the success of our customers’ businesses by helping them achieve the impressive results that they deserve.
- Consult with customers on creating direct mail postcards.
- Make outbound calls to qualified leads.
- Build relationships with clients coast-to-coast in markets such as: real estate, landscaping, hvac, and insurance.
- Provide creative and strategic advice to help our customers effectively market their businesses.
- Provide price quotes.
- Respond to customer support requests via phone, email and online chat.
- Participate in improving quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Full-time, M-F, daytime hours
- expresscopy.com office and phone lines are open 7:00am to 5:00pm. We need team members who can start work at 6:30 or 7:00am, and at 8:00 or 8:30am.
- Applicants who are seeking less than full-time schedules are also welcome to apply.
- 1+ years related experience
- Positive thinker driven to succeed
- Aptitude for creative solutions to unique client situations
- Excellent oral and written communication and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional and respectful manner in all situations
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with graphic design programs (i.e., Illustrator, Publisher, Photoshop)
- Experience using CRM systems preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google docs is a plus
- 4 year college marketing/sales degree welcome
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Hourly pay rate $13.00 and up, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Paid time off (PTO, Holidays & Birthday)
- Health Insurance & Flexible Spending Account
To be considered, submit all of the following: cover letter, resume, desired rate of pay