Fete's Director of Public Relations is responsible for developing and executing external communications in line with Fete’s brand to support the achievement of our business goals. This in-house PR position is replacing work formally conducted by an outside agency.
- Develop and implement company PR strategy.
- Develop and maintain new and existing relationships with national, regional and local media to secure placement in key publications and on television.
- Foster new relationships and bring new media contacts to Fete on an ongoing basis
- Manage planning and execution of promotional events
- Develop and implement marketing partnerships that drive PR opportunities.
- Oversee all of company’s social media.
- Serve as head writer for all press materials, website copy and all social media platforms.
- Minimum 6+ years of PR experience ideally in Lifestyle and Luxury related areas
- Strong Placement Track Record and wide variety of media contacts;
- Ability to craft effective pitch and press materials.
- Strategic thinking & analysis skills to develop thoughtful and creative media strategy
- Strong leadership skills and a high degree of initiative needed; requires both a creative and entrepreneurial mind
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Is highly engaged and passionate about Lifestyle and Luxury, including fashion, food, drink, travel, architecture, etc....
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Fete, founded in 2002, is a full-service event planning and design production firm in New York. The company creates extraordinary events for discriminating private and corporate clients throughout the US and around the world. Under the direction of Jung Lee, Fete has become one of the world’s more celebrated and sought-after event companies. Fete conceptualizes, designs, plans and oversees all key elements of an event in-house. This allows for unmatched quality control and ensures that the vision stays cohesive. Fete is currently in the process of launching a line of home entertaining products.
Indeed - 15 months ago