First Street is one of the largest technology solutions providers to senior citizens in the country. We employ 150+ people at our location in Chesterfield County, and we pride ourselves on our decade’s long relationships with organizations like AARP and AAA.
Please review our website at www.firststreetinc.com for more company information.
Our company has an opening in its' sales department for an experienced sales representative that wants the stability of a company that has been in business for 20 years that is growing even in this economy.
Our expectation for every member of our sales team is they will:
- Overcome objections well, navigate the sales cycle intelligently and independently, understand what a buying signal is, ask for the business and close the sale.
- create and organize a daily list of qualified customer call backs
- hit performance and quality goals consistently
- keep an open mind with regard to our model of success by participating in regular coaching, monitoring and evaluation to sharpen their skill set for optimal performance
What are our expectations of you?
Availability – everyone that works for us works ONE day of the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. We do our best to accommodate you on which day you would like to work as well. On occasion you may be asked to work both days of the weekend to meet the needs of the business; however this happens on rare occasions.
Flexibility – the positions we have open at this time will have flexible start times between 1PM and 3PM with flexible end times of 9PM to 11PM. However, on occasion you may be needed to work earlier in the day and would need to be available.
What do we require?
- You must present well by telephone with little dialect or slang.
- You must believe in asking for the business confidently and be a strong closer.
- SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED - SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED - SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRIED- B2B sales experience or higher level B2C sales experience qualifies you for this position -- RESTAURANT, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RETAIL SALES DO NOT QUALIFY YOU FOR THIS POSITION.
- Computer proficiency
- High School Diploma
What do we provide?
- A base pay package that is paid as long as you work for us, it is not a draw or a training wage and will not be taken away after a certain amount of time
- Excellent Commissions and Bonuses on top of your Base Pay package
- Incredible benefits to include a 401K, health insurance (health, vision, dental), life insurance, 2 and a half weeks of vacation in the first year as well as others.
If you are interested simply respond with your resume attached in a Word document.