Ready for an exciting career with a technology firm that is working on cutting-edge products? Then come join the geoAMPS team and be part of a software-product organization that has a cool work culture, great work atmosphere and amazing growth potential. geoAMPS is currently seeking a website designer/developer to join our team in Powell, Ohio.
The successful candidate will be able to maintain and upgrade the geoAMPS website by designing, developing and executing project plans.
geoAMPS is the market leader in providing software solutions to manage land rights and infrastructure assets. geoAMPS was founded on a simple notion: offer the best technology solutions while forming lasting relationships with our clients. We are pushing the industry forward by bringing state-of-the-art technology, increased communication and quicker project completions for our customers.
- Increase SEO statistics
- Design and implement new features
- Create graphics in low- and high-resolutions using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Upgrade site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan future enhancements and meet deadlines
- Proficient in current Adobe Creative Suite (or CC)
- Understand browser capabilities
- Understand Web-graphic and web-user-interface design
- Has the ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Has a firm grasp of illustration and development tools
- Proficient in Mac and PC (Preferably Mac OS X)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Being an integral part of a dynamic, growing company that is well-respected in its industry
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, dental and life-insurance benefits
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Welcome to geoAMPS! As the premiere provider of data management solutions for land rights and infrastructure asset management, our products...