We are looking to add a full time Web Graphic Designer to our team. You will work on innovation projects and brand oriented marketing websites.
- Participate in concept development, design iteration, and detailed specification of visual designs for user interfaces of interactive applications.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics functionality of user interface design.
- Create visual designs and user Interface design that address business, brand, market, and user requirements, including design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and interface elements.
- Collaborate with Business and Marketing executives to refine the user experience.
- Work with application developers to deliver the final product.
- 2+ years experience in interactive design
- BA/BFA in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Web Design, or a related field
- Portfolio presentation is expected. Should include URLs of websites and samples of work (mobile a plus).
- Proficient in: Web graphics, Photoshop, Illustrator and similar tools
- Passion for graphic design and aesthetics (color theory, photography typography, layout) with minute attention to pixel-level details
- Clear understanding of contemporary Web interaction techniques (responsive, mobile, etc.)
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional product-development team
- Able to take multiple sources of input, combine them into a cohesive package, and deliver prototypes/mock-ups in a timely manner
- Has the ability to listen keenly and adapt ideas, coming up with multiple concepts and clearly articulating the tradeoffs of each concept and getting buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Possess good delivery and execution skills, and able to resolve dependencies and conflicts.
Indeed - 13 months ago