- Maintain contracts database and manage contracts review workflow; assist in preparation of first draft of routine contracts, including nondisclosure and consulting agreements; ensure proper execution and filing of contracts
- Support healthcare compliance program, including assisting in auditing and monitoring
- Assist in corporate transactions, including due diligence and closing support
- Maintain records and entity status for corporate subsidiaries, including minutes, qualifications to do business, and secretary of state filings
- Support litigation needs, including coordination of discovery and document production, as requested
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience gained from working in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Experience in medical device industry is a plus, but not required
Hansen Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.