Health Supplement Wholesalers is seeking a customer service associate and marketing assistant with strong written and verbal communication skills. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Prior customer service experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Previous job experience (in any field)
Required Soft Skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and dependability
- A desire to learn new tasks
Preferred Skills/Qualities - These aren't required, but are a plus if you have them
- Existing knowledge of dietary supplements
- Phone customer service or call center experience
- Experience with Amazon or eBay marketplaces
- Assisting customer sales inquiries and product questions
- Solving customer order issues
- Answering incoming calls
- Assisting marketing with data entry and research tasks
- Health, vision, and dental eligibility for full-time (40+ hours/week) after the initial 90 review period
- 10 days paid time off for full-time and partial PTO available for part-time.
- Optional dietary supplement stipend for our products
- Easy access for commuters - 2 minutes from I-83 in York
$21K full-time salary
$10 hourly part-time
Keywords - Customer Support Rep, Customer Relations, Marketing Assistant, Customer Care