Goleta or Torrance, California
iCRco, Inc. is seeking a Senior Oracle Apps Technical Developer with extensive experience in Oracle 11g to join our development team and help us continue support and implementation of leading technology solutions that drive our business. Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment in a medical imaging company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
- 5+ years of experience of Oracle Apps Technical functions (Oracle PL/SQL /Forms /Reports /Alerts /Workflows)
- Expert Knowledge and hands on experience as Oracle development DBA in all major editions of Oracle DBMS, including Enterprise, Standard and Standard One, and various versions such as 11gR2
- Should have worked on Interfaces, Conversions, APIs, Form customizations, Form-reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow
- Solid experience as an Oracle Solution Architect/Consultant with a focus on Oracle Middleware technologies.
- Experience in all aspects of technical specifications in the implementation lifecycle and should have performed the role of technical / lead consultant for at least 2-3 implementations
- Track record of successful global implementations of Oracle Forms. Deep technical experience in designing architectural solutions for multi-platform configurations and supporting global implementation.
- Strong experience using Oracle Forms Builder or other Forms development tools.
- Experience with other medical applications and/or medical communication protocols such as HL7 and/or DICOM would be a definite plus.
- Experience modernizing Oracle Forms to HTML5 using RESTful web services would also be a definite plus.
- Java development in J2EE environment and other object oriented languages is a plus.
- Responsible for technical architecture design, physical design, technology strategy to ensure a successful rollout of an application solution.
- Understand business requirements and be able to prepare design documents for new enhancements/projects.
- Provide guidance to development teams on the implementation of new and existing standards, technologies, tools, services and practices.
- Ability to handle discussions effectively and interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Will participate in all aspects of architectural design and development decisions for all Oracle applications.
- Plan and implement all Oracle related software, configuration, and internal procedures.
- Fine tuning and maintaining integrity of databases for best possible performance.
- Automate repetitious system tasks such as database backups via crontab and other types of schedulers to ensure business continuity.
- Resolve complex database issues and implement protocols for disaster recovery and security.
Indeed - 19 months ago
We are establishing our leadership in the growing field of digital medical imaging through the sale and service of leading edge products...