Must be proficient in Joomla CMS and Adobe Creative Suite. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in custom code and can assemble code or work with pre-assembled code. Must be able to develop and maintain a multi-dimensional website with multi-level user permissions, video libraries, and e-commerce functionality. Must be proficient in HTML5 and mobile ready website platforms.
Must have SEO experience and able to present and execute a strategy that will drive more traffic to the website with measurable data to support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage all web projects for iCRco main and sub-sites
- Work with Marketing Communications Manager, Graphic designer and to implement strategies
- Be involved with the creative process and provide input
- Research related websites and improve quality of the site and SEO efforts
- Implements web pages, maintains content and oversees day-to-day management of the company website and assure quality and filing integrity of web pages.
- Develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- Responsible for the design of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- Implementing search engine optimization strategies.
- Management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to achieve optimum ROI (Return On Investment) for individual active search terms for each of the major search engines.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to set and ensure marketing campaigns achieve budgeted commercial targets.
- Advise Director on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology to assist with marketing of the brand.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Experience with CMS system(s): Joomla is a must; (Wordpress/Drupal) is a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Good knowledge of: TCP/IP, HTTP, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
- Experience with FTP management such as SmartFTP, Filezilla.
- Experience of running and evaluating online marketing campaigns.
- 3-5 years of programming experience.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments without detracting from quality/accuracy.
- A strong portfolio, with sample URL’s of interactive work.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are establishing our leadership in the growing field of digital medical imaging through the sale and service of leading edge products...