Position Title: Marketing Associate
Reports To: President
Location: 777 S. Wadsworth Blvd. 4-205
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
Help us increase the triple bottom-line impact we make in our local communities! We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional who wants to make a difference and do something meaningful for the planet, our local communities and their career. iCAST (www.icastusa.org) focuses on building healthier communities. Our impact is a healthier planet. Our technical asssitance department focuses on supporting sustainability in rural communities. iCAST’s energy efficiency led initiative (www.resourcesmart.org) provides turn-key energy, water, and air quality solutions to affordable housing and community nonprofit facilities.
Responsibilities: The Marketing Associate will assist with the development and expansion of iCAST’s outreach/marketing/sales activities based on research/data. This will include researching market trends, conduct competitor analysis, assessing the requirements for effective collateral and preparing/updating ongoing marketing/sales initiatives for iCAST in our existing and new markets based on that data driven market research. Candidate will also continually update existing marketing plans and collateral materials while using research based market feedback to create more effective materials. In addition to research/strategic planning the position will include generating customer leads and conducting PR and social media campaigns, developing collateral/presentation materials, updating website, etc.
- Strong market research, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research and execute based on data driven research for new business initiatives
- Ability to translate market findings into a marketing plan including customer analysis, branding, pricing strategies, etc.
- Develop/revise marketing collateral (do or contract/oversee) including, but not limited to, articles, printed brochures, fliers, posters, coupons, social media plan, website enhancements, etc.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft applications
- Previous sustainable or renewable energy experience and/or training desirable
- Can-do customer service attitude required toward both clients and employees
- Be a self-starter but willing/able to follow multiple & quick changes in direction
Formal Education: Business Degree and practical work experience in the industry
Work Environment / Physical Activities: This is an office position with minimal local travel.