iDataLytics is seeking a Network Engineer to staff one of its telecom / wireless clients. The candidate will be responsible for complex and diverse network platforms/topologies within a network management center.
- Provide technical support by analyzing hardware and/or software data, identifying the root cause of the problem and developing/implementing hardware and/or software solutions.
- Design, integration, operation and management of complex enterprise networks, linking a variety of platforms, operating systems, network topologies and network protocols.
- Make recommendations related to network architecture, evaluation of hardware and software products and problem resolution.
- Provide break/fix system configuration and troubleshooting support on Cisco Unified Communications platform and related VoIP equipment.
- In depth knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP) networking and related protocols
- Well versed knowledge of LAN/WAN networking protocols
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital and analog circuits and signaling
- Cisco Certified Network Professional-Voice (CCNP-V) preferred, CCNA-Voice required
Educational Qualification / Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of related work experience