iDataLytics is looking to staff a Program Manager for one of its telecom / wireless clients. The right candidate provides project and program management support for public venue wireless deployments.
The Program Manager will be involved directly in detailed project tracking, executive reporting, budget reporting for network engineering projects including:
- Developing the project plan, managing the scope, schedule, and cost of the project.
- Coordinating efforts and sharing information with cross-functional teams and extended team members to ensure solid deployment communication.
- Communicating openly and providing regular updates to team members, peers and senior management regarding service development.
- Working closely with assigned business and development resources to identify and resolve issues. Communicate and prioritize identified issues to deployment team and any stakeholders and work towards a timely resolution.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with Network, business team, and support organizations.
- Performing analysis of business and financial data that pertain to deployment projects, including supporting business case development and concept initiation.
- Provide reporting solutions and data metric analysis that may identify business trends and results. Utilize project management skills to get agreement from all stakeholders and business teams.
- RF Engineering Knowledge
- Experience in managing RF Engineering projects like Network build outs, Capacity deployments and network modernization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extensive experience with iDAS and ODAS solutions and deployments
- Strong data analysis skills using excel and other wireless data tools
- Strong presentation and upper management executive briefing skills
- Strong knowledge of CDMA, EVDO, and LTE
- Experience in in-building engineering and standards
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional team
- Ability to manages all aspects of diverse, medium-to-moderately complex Network projects, including project planning, strategy, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish broader goals and objectives.
- Experience with business analysis which includes reporting and budgets
- Experience in driving initiatives to meet aggressive timelines for interim and final deliverables.
- Ability to work flexible work hours in a demanding business environment
- Proven problem solving skills based on data gathering, root cause analysis, creativity, understanding of conflicting priorities and perspectives.
- Proven ability to complete risk analysis and risk mitigation plans.
- Ability to look ahead in a complex project and understand potential obstacles in service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated skill in public speaking and presentation comfort.
- Strong program and project management skills, including developing/managing schedules and managing issues and risk.
- Proven team player with ability to build relationships and communicate with others
- Excellent PowerPoint, MS Access and MS Excel skills
- Reporting and Data analysis experience
- Good Documentation Skills
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work
- A combination of education and related work experience totaling 11 years post high-school.
- 6 years relevant technical and project management experience
- Two years project management and project implementation experience
- PMP Certification
- Three years supervisory or management experience
If interested, please apply by responding to this posting.