iDevices, LLC develops app-enabled devices for Fortune 500 companies worldwide as well as maintaining, improving and distributing our two in-house products, the iShower and iGrill. While we originally focused our app development efforts on iOS, we have made the long anticipated dive into Android app development. Consequently, we are looking for an experienced and talented Android App Developer to join our small, collaborative team. You will be involved throughout the entire consulting process, from ideation to creation. Our app team is seeking a confident and creative individual that isn’t afraid to put their two cents into the mix.
You will work closely with our iOS App Developers, UX/UI Manager and Product/Development teams to create app-enabled products for our consulting clients. You will also work on in-house app development projects.
- Support programing of apps for third party clients
- Test applications and fix bugs
- Create required technical documentation
- Work closely and support our Electrical Engineer and Embedded Software Engineer teams
- Maintain in-house apps and fix issues that arise
- Enhance and update our current applications
- Monitor Android community and customer feedback
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in the Android SDK
- Experience with version control (i.e. SVN)
- Have published one or more applications in the Android marketplace
- Competent in Android SDK design patterns and API design
- iOS or other mobile platform development experience is a major plus
- Commercial app development experience is a plus
Founded in 2010, iDevices began its journey with the conception and development of the iGrill, a Bluetooth-enabled cooking thermometer, one...