iHire isn’t your average company. We are a job board and one of the top places job seekers and employers go for their career and employment needs. But, we don’t just post candidate resumes and employer job descriptions -- we create solutions that help revolutionize our customer’s careers and candidate selection. And, we are proud to say that our associates are up to the challenge. Are you? We are always looking to add forward- thinking, motivated individuals to our team who want to grow with us and become leaders. We seek the best. We have a casual and fun work environment; we emphasize work-life balance; and we offer competitive rewards, all of which help set us apart from the rest. iHire was awarded one of the top 100 employment sites by industry authority Weddle’s.
Due to company growth, iHire has an opening for a Business/Marketing Analyst to join our team in Frederick, MD. This individual will provide analytic based insights into the organization and will be a key player in forecasting and optimizing current business practices. This individual will work closely with the marketing and product teams to help identify opportunity through the measurement of performance indicators. Specific responsibilities include:
- Collating business intelligence data from various internal and external sources to help guide corporate strategy
- Utilizing business acumen to provide targeted analyses and recommendations to drive improvements throughout the organization
- Expanding current report suite to place actionable reports in front business owners.
- Leveraging current data to help segment and target customers
- Generating reports to provide executive team insight into the health of the business
- Maintaining and updating business intelligence tools, dashboards and databases
- Assisting finance team with business cases, monthly reconciliations and forecasting
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s/MBA Preferred
- 3+ years Marketing/Business Analyst experience
- Expert user of business intelligence and analysis tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, Access, Omniture, etc)
- Ability to access, analyze and draw insight from large datasets
- Ability to collaborate with multiple organizational and functional departments
- Ability to drive decisions, strong communication skills, ability to anticipate and mitigate risks and issues before they happen
- Ability to understand business and technology issues
iHire seeks and encourages associates to contribute to our vision-oriented and progressive company. We offer a very competitive total compensation package, including unlimited PTO (yes, unlimited!), and a relaxed but focused work environment. If you are looking for a company where you can make your mark, send us your resume along with a cover letter, including salary history. Putting “Business/Marketing Analyst” in the subject line will expedite review.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
iHire isn’t your average company. We are a job board and one of the top places job seekers and employers go for their career and...