iMarket Solutions is looking for an SEO Analyst to join the SEO team in our Irvine, CA office. The search engine optimization (SEO) analyst is responsible for helping iMarket clients improve their visibility in organic search results. An ideal candidate will have some prior experience in the search engine optimization field, preferably with local search optimization. This is an entry-level position with opportunity to advance within our SEO team.
Benefits currently include flexible hours as well as sick & vacation pay.
- Creating, editing and optimizing online directories.
- Compile reports with a solid understanding of Excel spreadsheet formulas
- Utilize multiple keyword research and web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Web Position, White Spark, Majestic SEO)
- Perform competitive analysis
- Manage multiple clients
- Copy and pasting of previously created Meta tags and content into our clients’ custom CMS.
- Pursuing backlink relationships on behalf of our client’s (a.k.a. external link building).
- Performing a standard SEO quality check on websites immediately after they’ve been launched, reporting on issues found.
- Perform other optimization duties as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum 6 months of search engine optimization experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal needed.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Understanding of core SEO concepts
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent time and task management needed.
- Prior experience with a CMS a plus.
- Local search optimization experience a plus.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Effective problem solver.
- Knowledge of the HVAC, electrical and plumbing contractor industries a plus.
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Marketing or related field is a plus
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard