iMemories is a dynamic, growing company. We have an established presence focused on preserving your personal and family memories; converting any film, video, photos and slides into digital images and movies that you can view online, on your phone or tablet, or on a custom created DVD or Blu-ray.
We are looking for 2nd and 3rd shift Conversion Technicians to join our growing company. In this role you will be responsible for the conversion of video tapes and/or film reels into digital formats using customized hardware and software.
The skillset we are looking for includes:
- 1-2 years knowledge of various videotape and/or film formats
- Experience using MAC computers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have high school diploma (or GED); Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be a team player.
Please only apply if you are able to work a 2nd or 3rd Shift:
* 2nd shift is 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
* 3rd shift is 11:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.