iMemories is a fast mover and category leader in online video sharing for personal family memories. With its innovative online video experience and fully automated personal home movies conversion service, iMemories is transforming the way consumers enjoy and share their home videos by making it simple, convenient and fun to "digitize" old tapes/film reels, upload new digital video, and store it all online, in one private and secure online account -- where it can be instantly and conveniently enjoyed and shared through email, blogs, social networking sites, TV's, and mobile devices. iMemories is the only Web destination where consumers can store, manage and share the multi-generational "mix" of treasured family memories – videos, film and photos, both old and new.
General Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring DVD production error reports and problem resolution.
- Responsible for iMemories partner packaging and fulfillment of orders.
- Monitor inventory for DVD production materials and fulfillment packaging materials; report to supervisor if reorder is required.
- Inspect customer originals for order integrity prior to shipment.
- Assemble and package DVD orders for shipping.
- Maintain and perform equipment maintenance on DVD burners and printers.
- Erect boxes for various shipments.
- Data entry into computer system for shipping details.
- Keep work area organized and clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Possesses good listening and communication skills.
- Strong team player who possesses a sense of urgency and comfort level to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Google Chrome, Gmail, and Open Office.
- Must have strong knowledge of all types of visual media (film, video, photos, slides, negatives) (preferred).
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, climb, and pull on a consistent basis.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. without physical restrictions.
- High School diploma or GED (Associates Degree preferred).
Second Shift, T-Sat (T-F 2p-11p, Sat 10a-6p)
Full Benefit Package
This position is located in North Scottsdale, 91st Street and Bell Road.