The Inventory Clerk will handle the day-to-day parts inventory control handling that serves our Canada based facility for fulfilling sales order shipments and in-house service depot. Responsible for pulling sparepool equipment shipment requests to meet our field service level agreements, daily. Additional responsibilities will include issuing parts to technicians, receiving in purchase orders, conduct cycle counts and operate company van to pick up orders from local vendors.
- Timely and efficiently process and pull parts to fill Sales Orders sent via email from our Canada facility.
- Enter all inventory transactions in our MAS200 Accounting system daily to insure accurate inventory.
- Receive parts shipments, verifying against purchase orders for accuracy and identifying any discrepancies then sending backup via email to our Canada facility
- Conduct Cycle Counts as required
- Communicate with purchasing for order ETA, tracking and product information
- Generate parts labels for parts before putting in inventory locations.
- Enter new parts in our inventory system as needed.
- Monitor inventory stock levels for re-order, etc.
- Maintain shelve inventory in proper bin locations and keep inventory stock room organized.
- Monitor RMA parts from customers back to stock and to suppliers
- Pull sparepool equipment to fulfill Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) from field service department
- Ability to drop pallets as necessary for inventory pulling and counting
- Generate FedEx and UPS labels as requested
- Drive company van as necessary for local pick-up of parts from vendors.
- Other duties assigned by management
- Previous inventory experience required
- MAS200 experience a PLUS
- Must be computer literate, proficient in Word, Excel, etc
- Forklift certified, preferred
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to conduct accurate counts
- Ability to lift 50+lbs
- Good communication skills and team player
- Ability to multi task
- Must be available to work holidays as needed during busy and peak seasons
- Clean DMV driving record
(Compensation: $12-13 DOE)