iboss Network Security is an explosive growth mid-market company. Our solutions are designed to protect medium and large enterprises against the latest advanced persistent threats and ensure regulatory compliance. This is cutting edge of security with focuses on mobile technologies, cloud innovation, DLP and behavioral defense technologies.
Our team members are empowered, innovative, collaborative and passionate about their work. They are reliable with a high level of integrity. They are inclusive and value diversity.
We are currently expanding our team in San Diego, CA and seeking an innovative and digitally savvy marketing / editorial professional to own content development. You'll be responsible for a variety of content including white papers, web site content, online videos, blog articles, interviews, industry event presentations etc. And you'll run both a regular editorial program as well as special content for specific campaigns. You'll work within the marketing team to leverage this content to drive company visibility, thought leadership and sales leads.
- Develop and execute content development plans, delivery strategies, and content (editorial) calendar
- Write compelling B2B marketing materials including whitepapers, industry briefs, website copy, emails, contributed articles, press releases, collateral, blog posts and social media
- Coordinate with internal marketing functions to deliver content for all prospects, channels and campaigns for each phase of our target audiences’ sales and marketing lifecycles
- Drive on time execution and delivery of content through your own initiative and through our internal and externally sourced designers, writers and resources
- Partner with third parties such as analysts/ consultancies (Gartner, others) to license their content and collaborate to produce ‘third party’ white papers & research reports
- Drive content for webinar program by creating presentations tailored to the subject matter of each webcast
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards and provides clear benefits to the reader
- Continually test content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reaching various segments of iboss’s target audiences
- Repurposing content into new forms including blog posts, emails, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Provide accurate project reporting on all content marketing activities to senior management and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Some jobs will require you to direct a team of people to produce your ideas and visions, while others will require hands-on content development
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or a related field
- 3+ years B2B experience (preferably in high-technology/ SaaS companies) with end-to-end content marketing execution, including conceptualizing, designing, launching and supporting online, interactive and/or multichannel campaigns;
- Subject matter expertise in IT trends and technology (for example, personalization, mobility, security, big data, analytics, ecommerce.)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills aligned to innate creativity and experience in bringing new programs and ideas to life
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies and content strategies
- Strong project management skills – the ability to own and drive project schedule from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Experience with corporate branding, and a clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts
- Strong, emotion-invoking storytelling skills with a knack for creating content that has a good balance between thought-leadership and marketing objectives.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong creativity and passion for creating responsive, original and interesting content
- Solid portfolio with incredible content and measurable results is a must.
Salary: 50K-70K DOE. Benefits include bonus, PPO health, dental, chiropractic, 401K match
Indeed - 5 months ago