Please make sure to include a cover letter or note about your interest for the job.
Voted Best New App by Apple & Google
Immediate Opening for individual interested in a leading technology & marketing startup in the U.S.
Customer Support Representative for a mobile smartphone application
Denver and Denver, CO area applicants only
Terrific entry position for recent college grads to learn about customer service, marketing and sales. There is also opportunity to work on special marketing and sales projects as assigned.
The Customer Support Team at Ibotta is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention the team gives to every case has been a key component in the success of the company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in not only the reputation of the Support Team, but also in the part the team plays in ensuring Ibotta’s continued success.
Technology Customer Support Representative Role:
- Analyze and respond to email inquiries from Ibotta users.
- Work a flexible schedule to ensure customer support runs smoothly 7 days a week, 2 shifts per day.
- Work through fraud reports, receipt moderation, and customer emails so you can see first hand if there are any issues or pain points with the app.
- Problem solve by reviewing Ibotta systems and customer accounts.
- Be willing to work flexible schedule when needed as well.
- Work on special projects for senior management team in marketing, sales & technology.
Customer Support Representatives have graduated to key management roles in the company in marketing, sales and operations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Savvy about technology
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Fast, extremely organized, and detailed oriented
- You must be genuine, friendly, and enjoy helping customers
- Knowledge of Android and Apple or owner of Android/Apple phone/tablet a plus
Ibotta, Inc. (www.ibotta.com) is a funded technology startup run by an experienced senior executive team located in the heart of Lower Downtown Denver. Our fun, small team is building a game changing technology that is a free mobile iOS and Android application that changes the way consumers interact with the brands, products, and stores they love. Ibotta is backed by prominent investors in Silicon Valley, New York, Atlanta and Denver. Ibotta is a Delaware C Corporation. Ibotta has been featured by Apple, Google, Good Morning America, TechCrunch, Mashable, CNET, U.S. News and World Report and hundreds of television stations across the U.S. Ibotta has over 10,000 top reviews on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
What makes Ibotta unique?
- #16 Most frequently used mobile app in the U.S, just ahead of Netflix
- Feature by Apple as a New and Noteworthy App and a What’s Hot App 2013
- Reached #1 in Lifestyle on Apple App Store
- Featured by Google on Google Play 2013
- Google Play Staff Pick 2013
- Featured on Good Morning America, U.S. News & World Report, Mashable, TechCrunch
- Best App Daily winner February 17th, 2013 (www.bestappdaily.com/lifestyle/ibotta/)
- One of the fastest growing mobile shopping technology in the U.S.
- Over 10,000+ reviews online, averaging a 4.5 stars out of 5
- Works at over 60 leading retailers including Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, 7-Eleven etc. with new retailers being added continually
- Features great offers on the best brands and products from Coca-Cola, Kraft and dozens of
About us: https://ibotta.com/about
Ibotta’s blog: http://blog.ibotta.com/
The company has valuable IP and an A+ team with Fortune 100 company and startup experience, educated at Yale, Harvard, CU Boulder, Wharton, and University of Pennsylvania. Their experience touches senior management experience working with P&G, Unilever, Coca-Cola, J&J, Kraft, Martha Stewart, Photobucket, NBC's Donald Trump's Apprentice, Macy's, etc.
Please make sure to include a cover letter.