Founded in 1999 on integrity and honesty, imortgage is now an industry leading direct mortgage banker committed to excellence. It is this philosophy of partnership that allows imortgage to fund billions each year in successful mortgages.
imortgage is an established national retail mortgage correspondent who is currently seeking Loan Processors for its Corporate Headquarters.
As a Loan Processor at imortgage, you will be expected to demonstrate a sense of urgency, willingness to work closely with others, and be part of a team whose primary focus is service to our customers as you will be their main point of contact. You will also prepare and move mortgage loans to closing. You will issue proper disclosures as required by federal regulatory compliance and review rate lock and point objectives for accuracy. Additionally, you will ensure pricing and fees are accurately reflected on each transaction and will order all necessary appraisals, title, and credit documents.
In addition, the Loan Processor will review the documents for acceptability against loan conditions and with the Loan Consultant, coordinate with all parties to obtain additional documentation. You will also complete loan submissions and update the conversation log as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail mortgage loan processing
- Support loan officer production efforts with new applications
- Complete loan entry process, loan calculations, and collect fees
- Gather customer’s documentation and data entry
- Knowledge of federal and state mortgage loan processing regulatory preferred
- Eager to embrace a culture that is open, honest and direct
- Maintain a Positive, Proactive and Professional attitude
We offer our valued employees:
- Highly competitive compensation programs with production incentives
- Local empowerment and mutual respect
- Benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, company matched 401(K) participation and supplementary coverage.
If you want to join a growing company that prides itself on employee retention and professional fulfillment, please send your resume.
All email will be treated as confidential.
imortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer