If you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge, where the solutions you create make a real and immediate impact on the business, we have a great opportunity for you:
Wheelhouse Enterprises is looking for a highly motivated Front End Web Developer to play a leading role in building the next generation B2B performance marketing platform.
You will be the driving force behind the product user experience. You will develop usable and useful solutions that deliver exceptional customer experience and implement new exciting features in cooperation with the rest of the team.
We’re at an exciting stage with an aggressive plan to grow the business in 2013 and you can be a key player in that growth!
- Take ownership of product initiatives and see them through to implementation
- Create a polished and consistent frontend user experience, high-level customer experience
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured
- Stay current with industry trends and advise the team of full stack Engineers
- Collaborate with fellow Developers to iterate on new features
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 to 6 years of hands-on front end web development experience
- Over 2 years of experience working with AJAX-based web applications
- Experience using the latest debugging development tools
- Must have a good eye for design aesthetic
- Ability to communicate your reasoning behind design choices and framework selection
- Self-starter, good communication skills, well organized, thrive in dynamic environment
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Familiarity with the MVC pattern
- Familiarity with C# or other OO language
- Demonstrable examples of previous work
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 180 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...