IT consulting company seeks an IT Systems Administrator person preferably with AEC (Architects, Engineers, Contractors) industry experience or AEC educational background. Please identify your AEC experience, if any, in your cover letter.
This person will provide Client site and remote computer network support and consultation services in and around the Denver Metro area. Adaptability is key given the many different office cultures and technologies you will encounter. The ability to effectively communicate is required.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide desktop support over the phone and in-person
- Maintain inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities
- Develop and document system standards for computer and network devices
- Seek ways to apply technology to business processes
- Research and provide information on technical trends
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Handle confidential information/material with upmost respect for the client
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
- Works well both alone or in a team setting
- Must be a real "Go-Getter." Your tenacity, flexibility, skill set and attention to detail will help you succeed in this position.
- Required experience with Windows Technologies, (server and desktop), firewall concepts, Active directory, Backup software, SaaS and emerging technologies.