We are a full service real estate due diligence firm seeking qualified professionals to conduct Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) on properties within the multi-family, hospitality, office, and other commercial real estate sectors. Responsibilities would include completion of a property tour, 12-year immediate need and replacement reserve analysis, as well as a report narrative and photo documents (templates provided). Candidates should possess an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel and be able to transfer completed documents and supporting files via e-mail or upload site. Relevant experience should include:
- A degree in engineering and/or architecture from an accredited institution
- Five or more years of experience in one or more of the following disciplines: architecture, engineering (structural, mechanical, or civil) and/or construction/cost estimating
Preferred requirements include:
- Three or more years of experience performing sector-specific assessments (i.e. multi-family, hospitality, etc.)
- Two or more years of experience conducting similar work for financial institutions (or their third-party vendors)
- Professional Accreditation or Licensing (e.g. PE, RA, etc.)
Please provide a resume, cover letter, and any pertinent samples of completed reports for our review.