Hybrid Car Accessories E-tailer
Juiced Hybrid is the leading on-line supplier of automotive accessories that improve the performance and appeal of hybrid cars. For over five years we have led the market and helped thousands of environmentally and fuel conscious drivers. Visit us at www.juicedhybrid.com for more information.
Conveniently located near the downtown of Redwood City, California. Juicedhybrid.com offers a challenging and rewarding career. Juiced Hybrid is currently looking to hire self-sufficient and independent problem solvers. We are committed to growing our business through exceptional customer service and products.
JuiceHybrid.com has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Coordinator who is detail oriented, organized and can multi-task in a busy environment.
Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- You must have a genuine interest in learning in a start-up environment
- Be enthusiastic and hard-working
- Supporting clients , processing RMA’s and responding to customer requests
- Order Management and Order Processing on our ecommerce system
- Creating purchasing orders and dealing with multiple suppliers
- Making sure all orders are correctly processed and shipped in a timely manner
- Handling customer calls and placing occasional phone orders
- Managing vendors to ensure orders are shipped to customers in a timely manner
- Maintain tracking information and close orders each day
- Multiple office support activities
- Roll up shirt sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- MUST BE a keen and a resourceful problem solver
- Recognize something and take action before it becomes a problem
- Has sound judgment and can make decisions rapidly
- Excellent perception of facts and judgment based on a perception of the situation
- Computer proficient and comfortable with software and the Internet
- Organized, with attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will be creative, self-directed with solid communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong ability to work independently
- Comfortable with sales and customer service support
- Mature, responsible, reliable and eager to learn
- Flexibility and a positive attitude. Must have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Able and willing to consistently follow and manage detailed procedures
Understanding of online marketing & E-Commerce environment preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills Proficient in Word, Excel, and internet experience.
If you believe you are the right candidate to join our personalized, successful and fun team, we want to hear from you.