User support and customer service on supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. Respond to user requests via phone and electronic submission.
- Provide technical support for computer users via phone and remote support software
- Log all help desk interactions and research questions using available information resources
- Maintain/update electronic ticketing system and communicate ticket priority and status to end users
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot malfunction of computer or network devices relating to user error, faulty hardware, or software/server/network issues
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot malfunction of hardware devices, including printers, scanners, barcode readers, digital cameras, etc.
- Analyze service request data for trends and recommend process improvements for ticketing system
- Actively monitor and report compliance with the customer service level agreements
- All other duties as assigned
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Customer service experience (call center experience preferred)
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Hardware troubleshooting skills
- Excellent software skills
- Operating System experience (Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7)
- Excellent knowledge of desktops, laptops, and other common peripheral devices
- Knowledge and experience with hardware warranty procedures
- Ability to monitor computer technology service and repair
Indeed - 17 months ago
Something wonderful happens when you meld specialists in education with experts in IT. You create advanced, cloud-based solutions that work...