We are hiring a senior level .Net Developer for a 3 months contract to hire assignment.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, support, and maintain middleware services and web based applications.
- Utilize and customize proprietary vendor applications for monitoring middle ware tasks and associated work-flow.
- Good analytical, debugging, and communication skills.
- 5+ years enterprise software development experience
- Proficient using the following technologies.
a. C#, .Net Framework 4.0+
b. SQL Server 2008+, T-SQL, SSIS, Database Performance Tuning
c. Entity Framework 4.0+, LINQ
d. Debuggers to support closed-source applications.
f. Windows Services, WCF
g. ASP.Net, MVC.Net
a. Scrum or other Agile development
b. Unit Testing
d. Financial Transactions and Accounting
In case you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your resume with contact information, desired salary and best time to reach you. Please note:
- Client will not pay any relocation costs
- There will be a phone screen, and 2 in-person interviews.
- Candidates will be tested on technical competency, attitude, with hands-on activities.
- Selected candidate will be asked for professional references to validate previous employment history.
We look forward to receiving your resume!