One of our client is looking to hire a System Administrator for a 1+ year Contract assignment with experience working with F5 Load Balancer who will be required to perform highly complex technical analysis and provide recommendations on and implement proposed F5 physical architectures and detailed designs. Develop iRules to leverage F5's ability to provide advanced processing and routing of incoming traffic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling enterprise-wide Windows based application projects of high complexity by ensuring optimal performance of applications and associated infrastructure.
- Configuring highly complex and highly visible integration points such as database connectivity, MQ connectivity and/or SOAP calls to meet business requirements.
- Implementing SSL and mutual client authentication.
- Provide support to install code to system test and production to ensure maximum supportability by applying best practices.
- Implementing technology successfully with minimal down time or disruption.
- Writing scripts to automate manual tasks and to streamline operational tasks.
- Working to provide a common framework and environment to support application developers and maintenance activities.
- Participating actively in cross-function project teams to help solve issues involving various technologies spanning multiple work groups; consulting with project engineers/managers to ensure technology is appropriately deployed and utilized in delivering applications and technology solutions.
- Performing complex technical analysis, design review, and providing recommendations on proposed logical and physical designs.
- Participating as a subject matter expert in enterprise-wide technology programs having an impact on operating and application systems environment and in project estimation; tracking asset performance and utilization on a continuous basis and performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Load Balancing
- Ability to implement proposed F5 physical architectures and detailed designs.
- Knowledge of developing iRules to leverage F5's ability to provide advanced processing and routing of incoming traffic.
- Considerable knowledge of installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows-server and Windows Internet Information Service applications within IT infrastructure.
- Experience in Implementing SSL and mutual client authentication.
- Ability to Configure highly complex and highly visible integration points such as database connectivity, MQ connectivity and/or SOAP calls to meet business requirements
- Ability in writing scripts to automate manual tasks and to streamline operational tasks.
- Ability to perform technical analysis, design review, and provide recommendations on proposed logical and physical designs.
In case if you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your resume with contact information, desired salary and best time to reach you.
- Client will not pay any relocation costs
- All first interviews will be phone screens
We look forward to receiving your resume!
Indeed - 7 months ago
Luminous Tec is dedicated to delivering superior, value based solutions that are the best match between business and infrastructure....