We are looking for a top-notch Controller who can help the company with its future growth. The Controller will work directly with Senior Management in developing long term strategic plans and will be responsible for the profitability of those plans.
Key Duties will include:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting functions including cash flow spreadsheet, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial operations and assistance to CFO
- Manage sales reports, check accuracy of payroll and labor report, balance QC inventory on a weekly basis
- Manage the monthly financial close process, ensuring financials and all controls are in accordance with GAAP
- Create financial management reports, which include budget analyses, cash forecasts;
- Coordinate the annual audit, including preparation of the financial statements and support schedules
- Provide audit payroll information, audit employees files, audit customer files, price testing.
The ideal candidate will have a 4 year Bachelor's degree in Accounting with experience working in a manufacturing environment. 10-20+ years of relevant Accounting and Finance experience with a CPA certification a plus. Individual should have a strong cost accounting background, strong data/project management skills and strong analytics. Experience in budgeting and forecasting, as well as cycle count experience and experience in lean manufacturing and process management skills. The individual should work well with sales, purchasing, customer service, operations and the corporate staff and have a proven track history of driving profit objectives.
Personality should include leadership skills, team-oriented mentality, passionate, dynamic, able to work with all levels easily and motivated to help grow a company.
Salary $80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience.
Indeed - 21 months ago